There’s less than a week to go until our Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season go on sale. From next Tuesday, 21 March, supporters will be able to secure their seat for another season of Sky Bet Championship football at Griffin Park.
In case you missed it, all Junior Season Ticket Holders will receive a free 2017/18 Replica Home Shirt* as a new benefit of their package and all Season Ticket prices for next season have been frozen. In addition, 200 bonus Ticket Access Points will be given to those who purchase in the Early Bird window which runs until the end of May. Those who purchase after this time will receive 50 points each.
Find out more information and register your interest online here. If you are a Season Ticket Holder this season, you don't need to register your interest, we will send you reminders nearer to these key dates (unless you renew earlier).
Here’s the key dates to be aware of:
• Tuesday 21 March – Season Tickets on sale
• Monday 24 April – Seat Hold Deadline
• Tuesday 25 April–Tuesday 2 May – phased seat release access**
• Wednesday 31 May – Early Bird Deadline
* Free Junior Replica Shirt Redemption: we’ll be asking those eligible for a free Replica Junior Shirt to register by completing an order form online, sent in the welcome (or welcome back) email. Shirts will be made available nearer to the start of the season for collection from the Club Shop, proof of ID will be required.
** Gantry related moves: for those fans who were affected by the gantry installation and want to move this season, we’re going to help make that happen. Once the seat hold deadline has passed we’ll give those fans a 24-hour window to buy released seats before anyone else. The Ticketing Team will get in touch with the relevant fans a little nearer the time to make arrangements but in the meantime, if you’re one of those fans please email firstname.lastname@example.org and use the phrase “Gantry Move” in the subject line.