Tickets are on General Sale, four per person, as we bring down the curtain on the 2016/17 Sky Bet Championship season at home to Blackburn Rovers. The match will be played at Griffin Park on Sunday 7 May, kick-off 12pm.
Dean Smith's men will be looking to get revenge for November's 3-2 defeat at Ewood Park: Scott Hogan's double not enough on that occasion as Rovers twice came from behind to take three valuable points in their fight for Championship survival. The Bees are in red hot form at home, having won their last four, scoring 11 goals in the process, and a fifth straight home win would send them into the summer break on a high.
Tickets can be bought online or by calling 0845 3456 442 (option 1). Tickets are also available from the Club’s Ticket Office at Griffin Park, which is open from 10am until 4pm, Monday to Friday
- Members: Tuesday 7 March, 10am (one per person)
- Season Ticket Holders: Thursday 9 March, 10am (three per person)
- Members: Thursday 9 March, 10am (three per person)
- General Sale: Saturday 11 March, 10am (four per person)
Advanced Prices - prices increase at 10am on matchday:
|Braemar Road Stand (B300, B301, B305)||£23||£17||£15||£6|
|Braemar Road Stand (All other blocks)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|New Road Stand (N500, N501, N507, N508)||£23||£17||£15||£6|
|New Road Stand (All other blocks)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|Ealing Road Terrace||£23||£17||£15||£6|
|Braemar Road Stand (B300, B301, B305)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|Braemar Road Stand (All other blocks)||£33||£27||£25||£6|
|New Road Stand (N500, N501, N507, N508)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|New Road Stand (All other blocks)||£33||£27||£25||£6|
|Ealing Road Terrace||£28||£22||£20||£6|
How to buy tickets
- Online - 7 days a week, 24 hours a day (until kick-off on matchday). Save on booking fees by booking online*
- In person at the Ticket Office - Mon-Fri 10am-4pm (10am-6pm on midweek matchdays, 12pm-3pm on weekend matchdays). Save on booking fees by purchasing at the Ticket Office*
- Phone 0845 3456 442 (option 1) - Mon-Fri 10am-4pm. (10am-5pm on midweek matchdays, 10am-12pm on weekend matchdays) Administration fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee
- Disabled tickets and tickets can only be purchased by phoning 0845 3456 442 (option 1). These tickets are exempt from booking fees
*Lower booking fees compared to telephone booking.
Note: All credit card payments will incur a fee of £1.50 (AMEX is not accepted). Calls to 0845 numbers will cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge.
Match Day Information
Where a Season Ticket Holder forgets their Brentford Card they can obtain a replacement at the Ticket Office, valid ID must be shown and admin cost of £10 applies. If a Club Member forgets their Brentford Card, print at home tickets are not printed, or tickets are simply lost of forgotten - ID must be produced to obtain a ticket reprint at a cost of £5 per ticket.
Ages (as of 1 August 2016):
- Juniors - under 18
- Young Person - between 18 and 24
- Senior - over 65
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground.
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a middle to high rate of DLA are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), the carer will receive a complimentary ticket. Seating for Disabled fans is located in The Paddock (Block P205), within the Braemar Road Stand.
The full Brentford FC Charter can be found online here