There's nothing quite like football at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon. The Bees welcome Bristol City in April and will look to get a positive result against The Robins. What's more, our Bees Fan Zone returns prior to this fixture so why not secure your tickets now and enjoy a family afternoon in TW8.
- Members: Tuesday 24 January, 10am (four per person)
- Season Ticket Holders: Thursday 26 January, 10am (three per person)
- General Sale: Monday 30 January, 10am (four per person)
Advanced Prices - prices increase at 10am on matchday:
|Braemar Road Stand (B300, B301, B305)||£23||£17||£15||£6|
|Braemar Road Stand (All other blocks)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|New Road Stand (N500, N501, N507, N508)||£23||£17||£15||£6|
|New Road Stand (All other blocks)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|Ealing Road Terrace||£23||£17||£15||£6|
|Braemar Road Stand (B300, B301, B305)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|Braemar Road Stand (All other blocks)||£33||£27||£25||£6|
|New Road Stand (N500, N501, N507, N508)||£28||£22||£20||£6|
|New Road Stand (All other blocks)||£33||£27||£25||£6|
|Ealing Road Terrace||£28||£22||£20||£6|
How to buy tickets
- Online - 7 days a week, 24 hours a day (until kick-off on matchday). Save on booking fees by booking online*
- In person at the Ticket Office - Mon-Fri 10am-4pm (10am-6pm on mid-week matchdays, 12pm-3pm on weekend matchdays). Save on booking fees by purchasing at the Ticket Office*
- Phone 0845 3456 442 (option 1) - Mon-Fri 10am-4pm. (10am-5pm on mid-week matchdays, 10am-12pm on weekend matchdays) Administration fee of £2.50 per transaction (not per ticket), plus a £1 postage fee
- Disabled tickets and tickets can only be purchased by phoning 0845 3456 442 (option 1). These tickets are exempt from booking fees
*Lower booking fees compared to telephone booking.
Note: All credit card payments will incur a fee of £1.50 (AMEX is not accepted). Calls to 0845 numbers will cost 7p per minute plus your phone company's access charge
Match Day Information
Where a Season Ticket Holder forgets their Brentford Card they can obtain a replacement at the Ticket Office, valid ID must be shown and admin cost of £10 applies.
Ages (as of 1 August 2016):
- Juniors - under 18
- Young Person - between 18 and 24
- Senior - over 65
Supporters with Junior, Young Person and Senior tickets are reminded to bring ID to the stadium in the event of being asked for proof of age when entering the ground.
Disabled supporters who are in receipt of a Middle to Higher rate of DLA are required to purchase the relevant ticket (i.e. Adult, Senior, Young Person or Junior), the carer will receive a complementary ticket. Seating for Disabled fans is located in The Paddock (Block P205), within the Braemar Road Stand.
The full Brentford FC Charter can be found online here