Every Brentford Match Day programme from the 2012/13 season is now available to iPad users via the Matchday Digital iPad App.
The Matchday Digital iPad App allows you to enjoy the Match Day programme anytime, anywhere.
No matter where you are in the world, whether sitting on a train, a beach or in your living room, you can now have the same turn-page experience that you would have in the stadium.
The App ensures you always keep up to date with Brentford and never miss out on any programmes.
Each edition was available for purchase a day prior to each home game and those who want to catch up on some editions from last season can download them all.
You can make one-off purchases or take out a Season Pass to subscribe for the whole season.
The digital programme comes with all the content you would have in the printed edition but with added features including:
- Programmes available to fans anytime, anywhere
- Download back copies from past games
- Easy to use curl or slide ‘turn page’ technology
- Keyword search taking you straight to a particular player or feature
- Pinch screen feature to zoom into articles or images
- Add articles to Facebook or Twitter via the social media feature
- The Matchday Digital App is free to download on to your iPad
Brentford supporters can download an individual issue at £2.49 or take out a Season Pass for £49.00 including all cup programmes.
To download your copy, please visit www.matchdaydigital.co.uk/brentford.
The Club intends to make all 2013/14 programmes available to download, as well as, of course, continuing with the printed magazine.
More details will follow in due course.