2014/2015 Ticket Information
Ticket Office Opening Hours:
10am to 4pm - Monday - Friday
Brentford Football Club, Ticket Office, Griffin Park, Braemar Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 0NT
For all ticket enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO BOOK
Tickets for Brentford FC home matches can be bought in the following ways:
Website: www.brentfordfc.talent-sport.co.uk (no booking fees)
Telephone: 0845 3456 442 (option 4) (subject to booking fees)
Booking tickets via the Brentford FC Ticketing website is the quickest and cheapest option.
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, there are no fees applied to any purchases.
Free postage should you opt for tickets to be sent, no admin fees, no credit card fees and the ability to print your tickets at home.
If you have made just one purchase from the Ticket Office in the last two seasons, then you will have a registered account to use online.
Sign in using your customer number and password and you will be able to purchase online.
Any login queries or issues with your account, please email email@example.com
- The Brentford FC Ticket Office is located on Braemar Road just before Turnstile One.
- Tickets can be purchased using cash, debit or credit card from the Ticket Office on matchdays subject to availability.
- No tickets are available to on the turnstiles, on matchdays tickets must be purchased from the Ticket Office.
- American Express is not accepted.
- 10am to 4pm Monday - Friday by calling 0845 3456 442 (option 4).
- No telephone bookings or enquiries will be taken on matchdays.
- Please note advance telephone bookings are subject to a £2.50 admin fee per transaction (not per ticket) plus postage of £1.
- In all cases credit card payments are subject to a £1.50 additional fee.
- Debit cards incur no fees.
- AMEX is not accepted.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS
- Please note that on the occasion of a Season Ticket Holder forgetting their Season Ticket on a matchday, they will be required to pay full price to enter.
- A £5 administration fee will be charged for a refund, on production of a match ticket and the Season Ticket.
- Replacement of lost or stolen Season Tickets will be charged at £20.
- However the Club is not obliged to provide a replacement and you may be asked to purchase a new Season Ticket.
Disabled Supporters pay the requisite admission according to their age and can have Helpers / Carers are admitted for free providing proof of Medium or High Level DLA is provided.
Wheelchair-bound supporters may use the 'disabled area', subject to availability.
Ambulant disabled supporters can use all home areas of the ground, subject to availability.
Disabled and ambulant disabled tickets are only available through the Ticket Office.
- The age bracket for a Junior is under 18.
- All Juniors are entitled to Junior rate tickets in advance and on match day.
- It is recommended identification is carried in case of ID checks on match days.
- The age bracket for a Senior is 60+.
- All Seniors are entitled to Senior rate tickets in advance and on match day.
- Tickets prices on match days increase by £2 compared to advance prices.
- Student Tickets are available to purchase in advance for all home areas of the ground and on match days from the Ticket Office.
- Requisite student identification must be shown when purchasing at student rate.
- Student tickets will not be posted out unless Student ID has been sighted. When collecting Student tickets, relevant ID must be shown.