CONDITIONS OF BRENTFORD FC MEMBERSHIP
1. Membership of Brentford FC and the rights granted by Brentford Cards are not transferable. Membership is valid only when used by the person named in the registration. If a member breaches this term Brentford FC may require the surrender of the Brentford Card and cancel your Membership without refund.
2. Brentford Cards remain the property of Brentford FC. Brentford Cards may not be sold, exploited for commercial use, or used for promotional purposes or campaigns without the express written permission of the club.
3. The Club cannot accept any responsibility for Members Brentford Cards that are lost or destroyed. Lost Brentford Cards should be reported immediately to the Ticket Office. Replacement Brentford Cards will be issued in return for a replacement fee of £5
4. The Club reserves the right to reduce fees for new members at any point once the applicable season is underway and shall not be obliged to issue refunds or offer discounts to existing Members.
All Brentford FC Memberships are for one season and the respective fee for each Membership applies for one season. Memberships purchased for use at any time during any season shall expire on 31 May following the conclusion of the applicable season unless the Club advises the Member otherwise.
6. Members who purchase Match Tickets must comply with Brentford FC’s Ground Regulations, Customer Charter and Match Ticket Terms and Conditions at all times. Any breach of these terms or other act or omission by a Member or their guest which the Club reasonably considers compromises the safety or experience of any person or which brings Brentford FC into disrepute, may result in the applicable Membership being terminated, without refund.
7. Applicants for adult Membership must be living at the address given on application, which must be their address on the UK electoral register. The Club reserves the right to refuse an application or cancel a Membership without refund if the applicant or applicable Member is not registered at the given address.
8. If a Member joins after an applicable cup game draw has taken place the Club reserves the right not to provide that Member with ticket priority for the applicable cup fixture immediately after that draw.
9. Membership gives the Member priority for tickets in preference to Season Ticket Holders applying for additional tickets for home league games and after Season Ticket Holders for all tickets for away games and Cup games. The Club may also use the Club’s Ticket Access points system to determine eligibility for priority.
10. Adult Membership provides the registered member with a £5 discount for all home League game Match Tickets in the Championship.
11. Supporters must have purchased their Membership in an earlier transaction to be eligible for the £5 discount. The match ticket discount will not be applied when Membership is purchased in the same transaction.
12. The £5 adult Match Ticket discount shall apply to the adult Member’s ticket only.
13. The number of tickets available to purchase by individual Members at matches may vary by match. Members are advised to check when tickets go on sale for each game, when the Members' priority booking period commences and how many tickets they are able to purchase for that game by regularly reviewing the Club’s website. The Club will always aim to ensure that every available club communication channel is utilised to provide up to date ticketing information.
14. Ticket priority for Junior Members is only for applications for Junior tickets. Junior Memberships may be linked to Adult Memberships by ‘Friends & Family’ to consolidate ticketing allowances.
15. Ticket priority for away games is at the discretion of the Club and Membership does not guarantee tickets for any specific away game.
16. If Brentford FC suspects for any reason that your Brentford Card is being misused to obtain Match Tickets, then the club retains the right to withdraw Membership and/or ban the individual(s) misusing the Membership from the Club.
Any Junior Membership prizes won over the season are non-transferable and are otherwise issued subject to these Terms and Conditions.
18. Brentford FC Membership does not guarantee a ticket to each game and the Club shall accept no liability whatsoever for any failure of a person to purchase a Match Ticket by virtue of his/her Membership. It is recommended that you book your Match Ticket as early as possible to maximise the chances of successfully purchasing.
19. If you are convicted of a ticketing offence, or the Club suspects that you have committed a ticketing offence, the Club may notify applicable Leagues, law enforcement or other authorities. The information that the Club shares with such authorities may include your contact details, information about the offence and about ticket purchases. The Club will use this information to identify and prevent ticketing offences and disorder at matches.
20. Any amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be available at brentfordfc.co.uk/termsandconditions. Material changes will be notified to Members. The Club reserves the right to make such amendments from time-to-time, and they shall be binding upon you in such amended form following the applicable notice, in respect of your next applicable transaction under your Membership.
21. No refunds will be given in respect of Membership fees, including where Membership is withdrawn under clause 6 or 16 of these Terms and Conditions, unless the Club is at fault.
22. Memberships will be processed within 10 working days of receipt of an application. Cards and Welcome Packs (if applicable) may take longer to be delivered to you.